The classic look and feel from the 50's and 60's Shure's Unidyne II mic has been updated in the 55SH Series II. This is a cardiod dynamic mic designed for vocal reproduction.
A nostalgic reproduction, this model has modern performance characteristics, like 50-15,000 Hz frequency response. Instantly recognized by audiences and performers worldwide, this classic mic was among the originators of the Shure sound. Low-impedance mic.
Shure 55SH Series II Features
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instrumental music
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance in adverse acoustic environments
- Shock¬mounted cartridge minimizes stand-transmitted noise, ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die cast case and mechanical design for reliability under rigorous conditions
- Self-tensioning swivel mount, permits tilting through 45 degrees forward and 80 degrees backward
The Model 55SH Series II provides the Shure classic UNIDYNE® II design coupled with modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards. This microphone is excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak.
The 55SH Series II has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimizes sound pickup from the rear of The 55SH Series II has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimizes sound pickup from the rear of used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
The 55SH Series II has a low-impedance balanced output designed for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms. The microphone features a cartridge shock mount to reduce stand noise, an On/Off switch, and an attached, self-tensioning, 5/8"¬27 thread swivel mount.
This microphone is ideal for public address or theater¬stage sound systems, as well as for broadcasting, recording, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
Shure 55SH Series II Specifications
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Impedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (270 ohm actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz):
Open Circuit Voltage: ¬58.0 dBV/Pa (1.3 mV) (1 Pascal=94 dB SPL)
Power Level: -58dB (0 dB = 1 milliwatt per 10 microbar)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of the output connector
- Switch: Built¬in On/Off switch, integral part of swivel mount connector Three pin professional type, designed to mate with Cannon XL series, Switchcraft A3 (Q.G.) series, or equivalent
- Case: Chrome-plated die casting
- Dimensions (approx): 7-15/32 x 3-1/16 x 2-3/16 inches (188 mm x 55.6 mm x 778 mm) Net Weight: 22 oz. (624 grams)
|Manufacturer Info: |
|Email : email@example.com |
|Warranty : 2 Year Microphones; 1 Year Wireless Transmitters & Receivers |