It can be used as an extremely flexible keyboard and multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer, level translator, FX return sub-mixer and so on. There are 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section. Its ultra low-noise ULN design assures the highest possible headroom and ultra-transparent audio. Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel and monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control allow for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications. An illuminated double-function "mute" button per section with additional "clip" indication provides comfortable. We also use high-quality detented ALPS rotary controls for long-term reliability, while a shielded toroidal power transformer guarantees lowest noise interference. The RX1602 is simply the perfect mixer when you need more inputs and crystal-clear audio performance¬look no further!
The new RX1602's sixteen input channels can be used as eight stereo channels, all of which provide electronically balanced line-level inputs¬ideal for line-level sources such as CD players, outboard signal processors, tape, drum machines, keyboards and MIDI modules. In addition, dedicated balance and level controls are. Unique features of the RX1602 include a Monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications. Illuminated double-function mute buttons with additional clip indication provide convenient input source/level information, while a set of highly accurate 2 x 7-digit LED main level meters and individual level control for the left and right main mix signal help maneuver the RX1602 even in low-light situations, while adding to the distinctive professional makeup of the mixer. Connection to a power amplifier is facilitated by way of 1/4" TRS main stereo outputs. Furthermore, a headphones output with dedicated level control is easily accessible on the front panel. Like in all BEHRINGER mixers, detented ALPS pots and a shielded toroidal transformer round out the professional appeal of the RX1602 and guarantee long-term reliability.
Behringer EuroRack Pro RX1602 Features
- Extremely flexible keyboard and multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer, level translator, FX return sub-mixer etc.
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra low-noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- Monitor/FX send control per section with global master send control for flexible monitoring, recording or effects applications
- Illuminated double-function ¬Åmute¬ button per section with additional ¬Åclip¬ indication provides comfortable input source/level information
- Monitor/FX signal assignable to phones output for added flexibility
- Highly accurate 2 x 7-digit LED level meters and individual level control for left and right main mix signal
- 1/4" TRS main mix outputs plus easily accessible headphones output on the front panel with dedicated level control
- High-quality detented ALPS rotary controls for long-term reliability
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for lowest noise interference
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Manufactured under ISO9000 certified management system