Product Details: Stanton SMX202 DJ Mixer
Whether mixing vinyl or CD, the SMX202 features a simple design that makes it easy to set and start performing.
The SMX202 mixer has 2 Line and 2 Phono inputs with 2-band EQ and gain control per channel. The Cue section has a Cue Level and Cue Pan control. Other features of the Stanton SMX202 DJ Mixer include a mic input with 2-Band EQ and user-replaceable faders. Stanton SMX202 DJ Mixer Features
- Sturdy All Metal Construction for Extreme Use
- 2 Line and 2 Phono Inputs.
- 2 Band EQ and Gain Control per Channel.
- Cue Section Features Cue Level and Cue Pan.
- Mic Input with 2 Band EQ
- User Replaceable Faders
- Compact Size
Stanton SMX202 DJ Mixer Specifications
- Line inputs : 2 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
- Phono inputs : 2 (RCA), -50dB/47K ohm
- DJ mic input : 1 (1/4"), -50dB/6K ohm
- Master output : 1 (RCA), -10dB/47K ohm
- Mic Tone : +/-10dB (Hi, Low)
- Tone Control : +9/-26dB (Hi, Mid, Low)
- Headphone output : 1 (1/4"), -3dB/33 ohms
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +/- 2dB
- Gain Control : 0-20dB
- S/N Ratio: Less than 75dB
- T.H.D. : Less than 0.2%
- Dimensions (LxWxD) : 10 1/2 x 9 x 3 1/2 inches
- Weight : 6.6 lbs (2.8 Kg)