The M Audio Axiom 61 is an advanced, semi-weighted USB MIDI Controller. The Axiom 61 is an advanced 61-key USB mobile MIDI controller with semi-weighted action and assignable aftertouch.
Eight rubberized trigger pads are ideal for creating drum tracks and firing samples. Nine sliders and eight endless rotary encoder knobs put you in total control of your software studio. There are also 15 MIDI-assignable buttons, six transport controls, assignable wheels, foot pedals and more. Programming is a breeze with dedicated front-panel keypad and backlit LCD screen. 20 memory locations store your setups and the free Enigma editor/librarian software lets you manage an unlimited number on your computer.
M Audio Axiom 61 Features
- 61-key velocity-sensitive semi-weighted action keyboard with assignable aftertouch
- 8 MIDI-assignable trigger pads
- 8 MIDI-assignable rotary encoder knobs
- 9 MIDI-assignable sliders
- 15 assignable buttons, including 6 transport buttons
- Assignable pitch bend and modulation wheels
- Octave up/down; transpose up/down
- 4 independent configurable keyboard zones
- 10-button keypad and backlit LCD screen for total front-panel programming
- Sustain and expression pedal jacks
- Built-in USB MIDI interface including standard MIDI In and Out jacks
- Powered via USB or optional power supply
- Class-compliant with Windows XP and Mac OS X
- 20 non-volatile memory locations
- Memory dump via Sys Ex
- Compatible with free Enigma librarian/editor for storing and organizing setups
- All controllers fully programmable to MIDI controller number and channel
- Controller Mute function mutes controller output to avoid parameter jumps
- Snapshot function transmits all current controller settings
- On/off rocker switch
- Weighs only 12 lbs..
- Includes Ableton Live Lite 4 music production software so you can make music right away
Ableton Live Lite 4 included
This product comes with a special version of Ableton Live Lite 4, a powerful and unique DAW application. Live Lite 4 brings you much of the audio and MIDI functionality of the multi-award winning Ableton Live, recognized for revolutionizing the DAW experience. In this version you get four audio tracks, four MIDI tracks, incredible looping, VST and Audio Unit support, software instruments, effects, and much more. Live Lite 4 turns your interface and your computer into a complete composition and recording solution.
Ableton Live Lite 4
Ableton Live Lite 4 delivers much of the functionality of Ableton Live 4 - the revolutionary, multi-award winning music production solution that allows you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/MIDI environment. Live brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments - as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences - together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.
Live's multi-award winning elastic audio sequencing lets you record, import, arrange and process multiple audio clips and loops into complete songs regardless of their pitch or tempo - all in real time while the music continues. You can even change tempo and pitch of audio independently after the fact - and clip envelopes create endless loop variations. Of course, you can also integrate linear tape-style recording along with your loops.
Ableton's unique approach to music production extends to a new paradigm in MIDI sequencing and manipulation as well, complete with exclusive virtual instruments. There's also VST and Audio Unit support and a host of effects you can't find anywhere else. As simple to use as it is powerful, Live is a completely unique musical tool that blurs the distinction between stage and studio.
Where the full version of Ableton Live gives you all of these capabilities across an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks, Ableton Live Lite 4 gives you four audio tracks and four MIDI tracks. Given Live's unique power and efficiency - including resampling - that's a lot of production capability right out of the box. It's so intuitive and inspiring that you'll be making new music immediately. And if you decide to unleash the full power of Ableton Live, your experience and files are completely transportable. Either way, Live lets you focus on what really matters: your music.
Note: The M-Audio Black Box includes Live Lite 4 GTR, a special version that also transmits MIDI clock for instant synchronization with Black Box's beat-synced effects and drum patterns.
Axiom 61 Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium 3 ¬ 800 MHz or higher (CPU may be higher for laptops)
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0b or higher
- Windows XP (SP2) or higher
(Windows 98, Me, NT, or 2000 not supported)
- Macintosh G3** 800/G4** 733 MHz or higher (CPU may be higher for laptops)
- OS X 10.3.9 with 256 MB RAM,
- OS X 10.4.2 or greater with 512 MB RAM
* M-Audio suggests you also check the minimum system requirements for your software, as they may be greater than the above.
** Native USB port required; G3/G4 accelerator cards are not supported.
Ableton Live Lite 4 Specifications
|Manufacturer Info: |
|Phone: 626-633-9050 |