The DJ PRO 2000 S is a high-quality stereo headphone designed for the professional DJ. Its DJ-friendly features include a rotating ear-cup design, detachable 3m coiled cord, 90Â‚Âº (elbow) 1/4" connector, and a convenient folding design.
Its wide frequency response of 20Hz-30KHz provides outstanding sound reproduction and its closed ear-cups provide for sound isolation. The DJ PRO 2000 S has 50mm drivers for clear low-end reproduction and superior power handling and include a mini-jack adapter.
About Stanton Magnetics
Stanton Magnetics, Inc. has its roots in the phonograph cartridge and styli industry as far back as 1946. Since that beginning, Stanton has been at the leading edge of technology and development in that industry. We are the world leaders in supplying quality products to the professional user in the broadcast studio and recording industry as well as the club and professional DJ. Stanton holds more patents, more industry firsts and more quality products than any other manufacturer in the world. Among some of these firsts are:
The first microgroove phono cartridge - 1948 .
The first column corner speaker - 1950 .
The first audio and power control center - 1951 .
The first customer replaceable stylus - 1954 .
The first stereo cartridge - 1958 .
The first four channel CD-4 cartridge - 1975 .
The first low impedance moving magnet cartridge - 1980 .
The main product base for Stanton is in this industry. However, utilizing the skills and knowledge of small transducer design and manufacturing, Stanton broadened their product base in the late 1970's into communications and medical electronic products.
Again, Stanton was granted many patents for various new and unique designs of products used in both communications and medical electronic applications. Among those patents are:
A miniature transducer with extended frequency response - 1980 .
ADDvox voice projection system - 1989 .
Headband mounted bone conduction microphone - 1991 .
Neck mounted bone conduction microphone - 1992 .
Variable vent headset - 1996 .
Vibemaster bone conduction speaker and mounting system - 1997 .
Vibemaster audible environment awareness restoring device - Pending .
Stanton DJ PRO 2000 S
- The DJ PRO 2000 S is a high-quality stereo headphone designed for the professional DJ
- Rotating ear-cup allows for flexible positioning and single sided or shoulder rest wearing styles
- Detachable coiled cord (3m) for safe storage and easy replacement
- 90º (elbow) 1/4" connector
- Integrated mono or stereo monitoring
- Wide frequency response 20 Hz-30 KHz for outstanding sound reproduction
- Closed ear-cup design for sound isolation
- 50mm drivers for clear low end reproduction and superior power handling
- Convenient folding design for ease of storage and transportation
- Mini-jack adaptor included
|Manufacturer Info: |
|Phone: 954-689-8833 |
Warranty: 1 Year